Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Couch Surfing


Well this is the beginning. And by that I mean I was bored enough to finally create my blog. Except I don't leave for the orient until February 7th, which means I don't really have anything to say. Well, when something exciting does happen (aka I actually leave the country), I will make sure to mention it. Until then, I might as well kick back, eat some more BBQ, go cow-tipping, and pick Eleanor up from school.

Oh- a note about the name of this blog... thanks to my dear friends Claire, Abby, and Daniel for devising such a fantastic moniker. As many of you know, I plan to become Indiana Jones when I grow up. Might as well start training now! Edward Said is rolling over in his grave.

3 comments:

  1. The question is; do you have a proper hat? Or a whip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The name of the blog is ... um...Clean???
    Watch out for the tooth and the hair from the beard.

    Let him roll! He deserves it.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome I.J. action already...

    ReplyDelete